Tripadvisor
Amersham
Open today: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great visit to piggies

Went yesterday to Kew Little Pigs . I took a friend for her birthday and my daughter for a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
D3589LKzoeh
Something different for your day out

Me and the other half and great time at kew little pigs. The staff were super friendly and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
xholzx

All reviews my birthday my partner animal lovers belly rubs spa experience hour visit christmas present negative reviews goat lovely experience working farm on arrival staff were friendly our favourite human interaction lovely touch near future
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I went on the 3 hour pig lovers experience, after doning a fetching one piece overall !! We were shown around by a very helpful young woman working on the farm. At this orientation we were introduced to all the pigs by name and told their histories and personality traits, and told which pens we were allowed to enter( we could go into all the pig pens whereas those people on a 90 min visit were allowed in fewer) , one of which (our favourite) mom and baby pigs!!! I was able to get right down to their level, surrounded by lots of excited snuffles and curious babies, whilst mum looked on relieved to get a little bit of peace while I got all the attention. My wife and I were in pig heaven this is a fantastic day out that I would highly recommend to all the family . Dress for muddy pens and jump in wholeheartedly, we will definitely be back

Date of experience: November 2019
olivia m, Manager at Kew Little Pigs, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2019

Good afternoon James

Thank you for leaving such wonderful feedback!

It makes our day when customers come and make the most of their visits - our pigs are very friendly and love to be around people who love them.

The pig enthusiast is one of our longest visits and the most interactive - we're so glad you both had a day to remember!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

Paid £60 for me and my best friend to do the 90 minute ‘Piggy Pet and Play’ session, as pigs are her favourite animal. When we arrived we were told that the farm was undergoing maintenance today “as there were only six people that booked sessions today” and therefore some of the pens were closed. We were given disposable overalls to wear (not sure if this was more for the pigs’ protection or to keep our clothes clean) but they ripped very easily and quickly. We were also given a brush each to brush the pigs with. We were then given a short health and safety talk and set off towards the farm, which was way smaller than I was expecting, consisting of nine pig pens (although we were only allowed to go into the first two pens), one with three goats in, and a small chicken coop. We were introduced to all the animals and told their names and ages; this took about 5-10 minutes. That was the only ‘guided’ part of the experience; we were then left to our own devices for the rest of the session. The first pig pen we were allowed in had six babies in and their mother, and the second pen had about six pigs in too. We only ended up staying for 60 minutes out of our 90 as we got bored pretty quickly, as there is only so many times you can pet and brush the same few pigs, and that’s when they weren’t running away from us!
Overall this was not the experience I was expecting at all and way too overpriced. Wish I had just bought the cheaper one hour long package as I’m sure I would have got the exact same experience from it!

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank amylss

Good afternoon Amy

The piggy pet & play session consists of a guided tour and then guests are able to spend their free time as they wish - this is set out clearly on our website.

The overalls are disposable, therefore they aren't meant to last. As weekends are extremely busy, we have to do the essential works on the farm during the week, to ensure our pigs welfare and cleanliness of the farm. Our farm is over 3 acres, and we are the largest miniature pig farm and one of the only private farms that allows visitors to pet & play with their pigs.

Our staff work extremely hard to provide great customer service as well as looking after our animals.We have a beautiful farm with wonderful animals, it is a shame you left early.

We have great passion for both our customers and the animals on the farm - with over 9 years experience and being industry leaders, we pride ourselves on our facilities, staff and animals. We have over 45 pigs and other animals on our farm and thousands of happy customers visit each year.

Reviewed November 4, 2019

I had such a good time I went twice! I took my granddaughter with some friend and we all loved getting up close and personal with the pigs especially the piglets. Then I took my nieces as they love animals. They loved brushing and stroking the pigs.

Staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. 2 hours is plenty of time to wander around the little farm. There are also goats and chickens. It is only a small farm but well worth the Wowcher discounted price. We will return next year!

Date of experience: September 2019

Good afternoon Kristie,

Thank you so much for your lovely words.

It's so great that you've been to see us and our pigs twice already!

We look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed October 30, 2019 via mobile

I booked a pig enthusiast experience through Groupon. I went with my 15 year old son. It was a low key and relaxed experience. We were allowed all access to all pens / pigs, and could interact and help as much or as little as possible. Olivia, the owner, was friendly, very knowledgeable and good fun. We were trusted to do what we wanted, without heavy-handed supervision, which meant I spent a delightful few hours with my son. And pigs! A lot of the pigs are in adverts, like Hendricks gin so you get to meet pig celebrities too . I liked the relaxed and unstructured approach and my son and I stroked, brushed, and fed pigs under the autumn sunshine and the splendour of red kites above. It’s an experience, not a structured activity and you get from it what you put in. We chose to be pretty chilled, but staff support was available and on hand the whole time we were there. We had such a lovely time.

Date of experience: October 2019

Good afternoon Becky,

Thank you so much for such a wonder review!

We dedicate our farm to wonderful visitors like yourself and it brings us joy to see that it is greatly appreciated and visitors are making memories here.

We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed October 29, 2019 via mobile

This was a treat purchased through Groupon for my daughter and her best friend. We all thoroughly enjoyed it ! Easy to find and park . Great host , Olivia, who I thought pitched it perfectly! Informative and humorous, loved “ Date night “
Plenty of pigs , and gorgeous piglets , girls able to stroke them and go in to 3 pens . 1 1/2 hours was ample . Highly recommended

Date of experience: October 2019
olivia m, Manager at Kew Little Pigs, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2019

Good afternoon Annie

Thank you so much for your lovely review - we;re so glad you had a great time with the pigs!