“Weekend at the Flitwick”

Hallmark Hotel Flitwick Manor
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Flitwick
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Lovely, classically traditional hotel, with individual and charming bedrooms.
Attention to detail is obvious, everything you need in your room right down to White Company toiletries, homemade shortbread and fresh milk for your tea.
Set in beautiful countryside, very quiet and peaceful, just the church bells on Sunday after breakfast.
Delicious dinner and breakfast (recommend the eggs benedict) and warm, attentive staff who make you feel very welcome. My 3rd visit here and it just gets better.
Shame we didn't have time or room to fit in a cream tea.

Room Tip: Room 112 was our favourite so far - very romantic
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peter A
There are newer reviews for Hallmark Hotel Flitwick Manor

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We had a two course lunch in the dining room whilst visiting to arrange a weekend stay at a later date. The service was friendly and charming and the food was absolutely delicious. At £18.50 per head we considered it very good value, taking account of the quality and service.

The well maintained old property is like a rabbit warren, but nevertheless is beautifully presented in character with the period.

Check before turning up for lunch 'on spec' the hotel is quite often booked as a whole for conferences, so you could be disappointed.

Co-ordinates are: Latitude: N 51° 59' 47" Longitude: W 000° 30' 09"

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Nicholas M
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Had a great get together with friends, booked in for one night bed and breakfast and evening meal. From when we arrived to when we left the staff were nothing other than charming and attentive. Bedroom and bathroom was great, lovely furnishings and all spotlessly clean and loved the homemade shortbreads. My only comment would be that the fixed price menu could have had a couple more choices and felt the wine list was quite expensive, this is the reason I haven't given 5 stars. All in all had a very enjoyable stay and would definitely return. M and S Allen

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I stayed for just one night in this hotel but I wish that it had been longer. The staff were wonderfully welcoming and helpful. The hotel is very traditional but my room was recently refurbished and had every comfort. The lady who showed me up to it even offered to get me a jug of milk for the tea making facilities. Lovely place, lovely people.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SimonBrooke
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Booked to stay at this hotel with my family for the weekend of my wedding; we could not have chosen a better place! The welcome we received from Joan was outstanding, she took time to show us all of the rooms we had booked and made sure we were completely happy before checking us in. The manager, Steven, took it upon himself to help me carry my luggage from reception to my room and wished me luck for my wedding, I was touched that he knew why I was there. In the evening we were offered a table in the restaurant for our evening meal despite not ordering from the a la carte menu and Diane couldn't do enough for us. The warm, attentive and friendly service extended to all members of the team at Flitwick Manor and I can honestly say it felt more like being at home than in a hotel. The team definitely made my wedding weekend extra special and I very much look forward to staying at the hotel again.

Room Tip: Spoil yourself to a stay in the honeymoon suite (room 6) and you can enjoy beautiful views, a four p...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stayed one night during a business trip. We had a warm welcome on check in and shown to our room by a friendly lady. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the food was very good. A good quality hotel and highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We are still in this wonderful hotel. I must stay - what a great stay! Dinner was excellent, breakfast even better. Ask for the room no 5 - the view is great and room is so cozy and relaxing with a bay window facing the garden. We spent this morning watching squirrels on the lawn. loved it!

Room Tip: the blue room 5 is great.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flitwick
The Woburn Hotel
The Woburn Hotel
#1 of 3 in Woburn
The Knife & Cleaver
The Knife & Cleaver
#1 of 1 in Houghton Conquest
The Waterfront Hotel, Spa & Golf
Woughton House - MGallery by Sofitel (was Mercure Parkside House)
Bedford Swan Hotel
Bedford Swan Hotel
#8 of 18 in Bedford
Best Western Moore Place Hotel

Been to Hallmark Hotel Flitwick Manor? Share your experiences!