“Great food ”

Vantage Indian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 120 Restaurants in Dunstable
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are an established (Est 1992) Indian & Bangladeshi restaurant in the heart of Dunstable,Bedfordshire. We specialize in Indian street food,market eating and original authentic cuisine.Our signature dishes include Sri Lankan slow cooked lamb ,tandoori bazar feast and many more dishes which is exclusive to vantage. Parties and outdoor events catered for,also a delivery service is available. Variety of vegeterian dishes available. All food is freshly cooked on order.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Come here with my family had a great night and the food is outstanding and the staff are very attentive well done guys

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (399)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited the restaurant on a Saturday early evening with my 9 year old son.

The warm greeting at the door was appreciated and the staff were polite and attentive throughout our meal.

The portions were generous in size, tasty and so fresh.

I can highly recommend the Tandoori Mixed Grill which was cooked to perfection. My son enjoyed the Chicken Tikka Masala which he managed to eat even though the portion size was huge!

A wonderful experience with genuinely nice staff who made us feel so welcome. I can highly recommend the restaurant to everyone. Very reasonably priced as well.

Looking forward already to our next visit but in the meantime will be having a take away next week!

1  Thank Channel99UK
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely food, brilliant service. We will most definitely be returning, thank you Vantage for a great evening

1  Thank KimABon
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I went with a mate and we were well looked after from the start to the finish. Our poppadoms, starters and mains came out (all nicely presented) in what seemed a good amount of time between courses. Our empty plates were collected up sharpish and we were offered drinks when we were getting low.

Our meals were good (chicken korma for my friend and vegetable biryani for me) and the portions met our expectations.

There’s no ‘wow’ factor here - but there’s also nothing that lets it down at all - service, quality and price all coming in at pleasing amounts!

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Food for four, ordered 6:15pm and delivered 6:45pm. Usual excellent standard except for the nan bread, which was soggy and limp (ooh err missus... to quote Frankie Howerd). Otherwise hot, plentiful and great flavours.