“Tasty timewarp”

Add it.
Union Fish & Chips
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Fast Food
Reviewed December 10, 2013

In a world of polished brands and social media it's nice to find somewhere that hasn't heard of any of that. Union Fish and Chips is a little bit of how things used to be before everything was so complicated. This is just fish and chips done well and with no distractions from that sole purpose. Eventually there won't be anywhere like this left in the world, so I urge you to catch it while you can.

1  Thank Stuzo2

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Hi everyone,

had to review this place or should that be plaice har har, We always buy our fish and chips from there - they really are the best. Im quite fussy bout my chips but have to say they are always hot fresh and crispy - the old chinese fella there really knows his stuff. Curry sauce is good and have never had any complaints whatsoever with the food I've bought. Well done!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

In my experience, it is surprising how anyone is able to write enthusiastically about this place. I thought I already had the worst fish and chips meal in my life. After driving out of my way to try this place out (the positive reviews suggested it would be worth it), I knew that I now just had.

1  Thank R G
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We do not have any take-away very often and probably only have Fish & Chips once a year but we would never go anywhere else. Always have Rock which we order as soon as we walk in & they put it on to cook fresh. Lovely crispy batter with no stodgy gunk. Fish is fresh and tasty. The Chips are perfect. Staff always friendly and efficient, clearly a well organised family business. The place is always spotlessly clean too. We have friends who come from Kent to dog sit for us and they say it is the best Fish & Chips too and look forward to it as part of their visit. Totally recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Posh100
Reviewed November 21, 2012

A friend recommended this great chip shop and last Friday I tried them. They are the best I know of in the area. The food is delicious, service polite, and it is bright and clean. We will be back soon. Well done.