Holiday Inn Express Dunstable
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
$56
All reviewssausagelarge showerbeanshot foodbreakfast was includedgood sizefree wifigreat showershower roommodern hotelself serviceyogurtluton airportbudget hotelthe breakfast areawhipsnade zoobuffet style
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I stayed here whilst in the area. It is a new hotel with all the usual HI express points and characteristics, free wifi, free breakfast, lots of parking. The rooms are very modern and better than the usual express rooms.

Good service, as I paid in advance I had my invoice given to me upon check in which saved me time when checking out, something I value as am normally on a tight schedule.

Bed was a touch on the hard side, I prefer a soft mattress, but that would be my only complaint.

Top marks.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Just back after staying here for two nights. Nice quiet and comfortable room. Good wifi signal in our room ( handy when you have two boys 12 & 14). Only two tea bags though, so could have done with more. This Is the first new design HIE we have stayed at, nice decor - bathroom was lovely and great shower too. Only problem we found is with the sofa bed. It is really not comfortable enough for two teenagers. Receptionist did send us up plenty of extra pillows as son NoI 1 has a broken arm and full cast. Breakfast was as expected, pastries, toast yogurts , fruit and a few cooked items which we avoided. We were visiting Harry Potter Studio so ideal for that 1/2 hr on the motorway. We didn't have dinner in the hotel, headed Into Dunstable to a Wetherspoons .

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night last week, arrived late, so went straight to my room and bed. Very comfortable bed, nice modern room and bathroom. No issues with air con, and also very quiet even though just on A5 road into/out of Dunstable. Not keen on the 'playskool' garish coloured corridors - but each to there own taste. Breakfast very good, well laid out and good choice - although some of the smallest sausages I have ever seen, almost verging on chipolata!. Would I stay again - YES, would I recommend - YES

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The management and quality of Holiday Inn Expresses varies from downright awful as experienced in a couple of south coast hotels to excellent as experienced here.

I used HIE Dunstable for a pre-course stop and everything was seamless, friendly and efficient from check-in to check-out - Just as it should be.

The room was very spacious and bed very comfortable. Breakfast is standard self-service and free.

The receptionist even kindly emailed me my receipt for me to attach to my invoice to be emailed to the company I was with that day.

As I said - Why can't all Holiday Inn Expresses be like this one?

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Recently stayed for the weekend whilst visiting family and we were made to feel welcome from the moment we entered the hotel, friendly and helpful staff and a very clean and comfy room, we enjoyed the breakfast and felt vey relaxed throughout our stay, we would definitely stay again and would recommend to others :-)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family