“Fantastic Indian food”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dunstable UK
“Fantastic Indian food”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I have eaten in many Indian restaurants locally and this one is one of the best Indian meals I have had in a long time. The drunken duck was fabulous as were the all of our side dishes. I cant recommend highly enough. Great value and service, will be returning very soon.

• Visited February 2014

St. Albans, United Kingdom
“Best curry for miles”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Our excellent local.Never had a meal we haven't enjoyed! Been coming here for years . Beautiful food, presented well by friendly and considerate staff. Always a pleasure . Well done and thank you.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Perfect Saag Bhaji”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

A very pleasant evening meal for two. Every dish was distinctive with depth and complexity of flavour. Highlight for me was the Saag Bhaji, a perfect blend of freshly chopped spinach and delicate spices with none of that sickly-sweet goo many Indian chefs use in an attempt to make it "creamy".

Service was adequate but loses a star for being a little stand-offish and unsmiling. At £20 a head including beers and tip I would certainly go back.

London
“A gem in Dunstable”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

A great little restaurant in Dunstable. Not knowing the opening hours, we arrived before they had opened, but they still seated us and served us swiftly. The service was excellent throughout the meal. I had onion bhaji's for my appetiser which were lovely and crispy and I had the delicious "Drunken Duck" for my main course. It was a great experience and I'd definitely return.

“Perfect night out”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

The best Indian restaurant in Bedfordshire by far. 10 out of 10. The service was second to none, would definitely recommend. Can't wait to go back.