“Anniversary meal out”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Post Code: Lu6 1ln
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had not been to a sizzler before. This was a lovely restaurant. Quite small inside but adequate for just the two of us. We had booked. Food was lovely just the right amount. Pleasant and friendly staff. Clean and warm too. Will visit again. Happy to recommend.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Service was good but food choice too limited. The curry was too sweet for me but overall not a bad restaurant

3  Thank Veronica C
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Had been hearing the praise about sizzler for a long time but last week finally had a chance to have a meal with my family there and must say the service and food was exceptional. The staff were very friendly and the food was the best Indian I have come across being an Asian myself. Brilliant job definitely lives up to its expectations. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

FYI Papa js is the worst service and over priced tasteless food I have ever come across

Sizzler all the way!!!!!!!

4  Thank sherazi89
Reviewed November 13, 2012

love this place,the service and quality is way better than the other restaurants in dunstable,the nazakat chicken,speacial rice and tawa murgh are my favourite,nice modern decor,very friendly staff and very good value for money all dishes are freshly prepared, order as much as you like! and the waiters will bring it to your table im quiet a fussy person with my food but i couldnt fault this place for anything highly recomend it!

2  Thank rachel h
Reviewed November 12, 2012

At first sight it looks boring and empty, theres a clear walk way that makes it feel more of a waiting room. The decor is absolutely awful, its boring and lifeless; no creativity whatsoever. The lighting appeared cheap and definitely did not set the expected atmosphere.
When they offered a starter we said yes and they ignored that
Mains was disgusting. It was cold and the rice was uncooked not to mention the colour of the food was dreadful, way too much food dye. After finishing my main i was not full nor satisfied. I will never be going here again.

2  Thank chelseadsmith