“Best Thai Food for Miles”

Lumpini Thai Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 98 Restaurants in Dunstable
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dunstable's most popular Thai restaurant has been situated in the town for more than 17 years. Lumpini offering a range of authentic Thai cuisine that you are sure to enjoy a fantastic meal in the wonderful Thai style service and friendly atmosphere. We offer an exclusive lunchtime menu with each meal specifically designed to be prepared and delivered to your table in the shortest time possible. Additionally, our exclusive Thai lunches cost starting from only £4.95. Why not take a moment to view our menus, examine our fantastic set menu for 2-4 or more or see where we are situated. OPEN 6 DAYS (Flexible Hours): Tue - Sat:- Lunch: 12:00 pm. - 2:30 pm. Dinner: 5:30 pm. - 10:30 pm. Sunday:- Lunch: 12:00 pm. - 2:30 pm. Dinner: 5:00 pm. - 10:00 pm. Closed: Monday Whole Day Collection takeaway - 15% discount All major credit/debit cards accepted with chip & pin. On Friday, Saturday and Special Day:- Please reserve your table to avoid your disappointment.
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Really very good Thai food, service is always prompt, friendly and welcoming. Have eaten here many times in a large birthday party, just a few friends or just two of us. The staff always seem happy to serve or talk about the food and sometimes teach you a little bit of the Thai language, great fun!
If you like Thai food then it's really worth a visit.

There are newer reviews for Lumpini Thai Restaurant

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have been here many times and every time I am impressed with their service and great food. Both lunch times and evenings their service is superb.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Went there with my cousin the other day for a dinner, we were greeted and seated by extremely welcoming staff. Had the Tom Yum soup and a mixed starter to start with - soup was exploding with flavor and the platter was a great compliment to the soup. Then we had a selection of curries - which i gottta tell you -n were amazing and i am not a big curry fan. Overall experience was superb, food is great and won't empty your pockets. Will definitely come back again and brink my friends!

1  Thank Edgaras K
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I got introduced to this restaurant by some friends that live in Dunstable for lunch. I was so impressed by the quality and taste of their food, the great service that I received there that I had to share this experience with the rest of my family. We do not live in Dunstable but happy to make the trip to get good authentic Thai food. I would recommend this place any day.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

My parents live in dunstable and lucky for us they love the lumpini Thai. We do too. I've been to Thailand and this is the nearest you will get to proper Thai food outside Thailand. The menu has changed a few things since the restaurant opened but the food hasn't. That's testament to fantastic and authentic tasting recipes. I should have written a review years ago but just had to after tonight once again lovely meal. Best restaurant in Dunstable and best Thai I've been lucky enough to sample in the UK.

2  Thank Noscama