“Fun time!!! Spectacular views. Must Do!”
Review of Ride the Rim

Ride the Rim
Book In Advance
More Info
$165.62*
and up
Big Island ATV Tour Through Waipio Valley
More attraction details
Owner description: Waterfall Adventures above Waipi'o Valley - the Valley of the Kings - by ATV or buggy on Hawaii, the BigIsland. Great talk story, serious fun, get dirty, watch husbands turn into 12 year olds.....rain or shine, it's all fine.Snacks and beverages included. Twice a day/365. Call or book online.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Waikoloa, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun time!!! Spectacular views. Must Do!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Wow, what an awesome time!!! So fun riding through the beautiful trails, swimming in the Kings bath and taking in the breathtaking scenery of waipio valley! Staff top notch! We were well instructed and had a blast!

Visited June 2014

Prescott, Arizona
“Ride the rim, we loved it! They were great!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We had an awesome time and our tour guide Les was great he was very aware of my mom on board age 85 and she had the best time of her life as we all did! We would do it again!

Visited May 2014
Imperial, Missouri
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Disabled but I Did It!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

It looked like so much fun and something that I have ALWAYS wanted to do. I was very concerned because I am disabled and walk with forearm crutches. The instruction course was helpful, but the actual tour is far more demanding. At first I was very scared and wondered, "WHAT WAS I THINKING WHEN I BOOKED THIS TOUR!" While driving up the mountain in the rain, and determined to succeed, I began screaming out a prayer for God's help. I looked just ahead of me to see a rainbow across the path. Suddenly ideas to operate the ATV flooded my mind. Our guide, Calvin, was absolutely wonderfully accommodating!!! I know his extra help caused us to be a little late returning, but everyone was very understanding. WOW, WHAT A MEMORY THAT I WILL CHERISH IN MY HEART FOREVER!!! Thank you so much everyone!

Visited March 2014
Eileen L, Owner at Ride the Rim, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Congratulations! Everyone please note that disabled folks with superior arm strength may ride our trail IF their legs are strong enough to tightly grip the gas tank and their feet can reach the foot rests, thus assuring they do not fall off. ALL of the controls are hand operated. Once we assure they can grip the tank tightly enough to stay on as we attempt to PULL them off, they are good to go with guide assistance all the way along. As demonstrated in this review, it is a total thrill for folks. Do note that not everyone with leg disabilities may achieve this. And, speeds are considerably slower, as necessary.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“malhalo Calvin”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

our tour guide Calvin exuded kindness, thoughtfulness, sense of adventure, informative with a fabulous aloha spirit

Visited March 2014
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fun”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This was an excellent excursion. The scenery is spectacular, we drove ATV's to a waterfall and overlooked the Waipio Valley. The guides were lots of fun, very knowledgeable of the Hawaiian history. Old Hawaii. Would highly recommend this.

Visited May 2014