“EPIC DAY!”

$165.62*
and up
Big Island ATV Tour Through Waipio Valley
More attraction details
Owner description: Waterfall Adventures above Waipi'o Valley - the Valley of the Kings - by ATV or buggy on Hawaii, the BigIsland. Great talk story, serious fun, get dirty, watch husbands turn into 12 year olds.....rain or shine, it's all fine.Snacks and beverages included. Twice a day/365. Call or book online.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Travis, Bran, and Omar...HUGE thanks to you guys for making this one to remember. From start to finish, these guys kept my wife and I entertained and informed.

They gave us the run down on how to operate the ATV without making us feel inferior about our skills. In fact their test course was the perfect way to gain some confidence before heading out for the tour. My wife had no experience but felt very confident on the bikes. If you have smaller children, they can ride in one of the Razors (four seater).

The tour was spectacular! Riding through bamboo and eucalyptus groves was an amazing experience. The look outs with breath taking views of Waipio Valley were great little resting stops. The guys were more than willing to take photos of us. In fact, they knew just the right "spots" to get that money shot.

Stopping for snacks and a swim at the Kings Bath was perfectly paced. More photo opportunities too.

On the drive back into town when the tour was finished, I really got to feel the warmth and aloha of Travis. We really wanted to stay and hang out with these guys. They are the kind of guys you want to go have a beer and talk about the island with.

I cannot understand the negative comments about this tour. I felt safe, informed and for the experience, the price was fine with me. We left feeling like we just had the one the most memorable experiences of ALL time.

AGAIN....Travis, Bran, and Omar. THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE.

tip - go to the waipio valley lookout before or after you tour. 1 minute drive up the road.

1  Thank billdyke

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Travis was an excellent guide. Lots of fun. Only thing I would change would be to go longer, it was so much fun! The waterfalls were beautiful. All in all, well worth the money.

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

This was great fun, the whole area is beautiful. Guides were excellent Travis , Brendan and Omar.. Can probably get anybody to ride . Would definitely recommend. They gave a dinner recommendation that was also fantastic.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Absolutely outstanding. The scenery is remarkable and the thrill of ATV'ing was great! I'd never driven an ATV before and was unsure of myself initially. But Jay and Austin told me how to run the machine and we did some practice laps. I was terrified for about the first 1/3 of the trip, but then LOVED it! The scenery is spectacular and the waterfalls are gorgeous. Loved the fresh guava that they gave us too. We'll go again when we go back there.

1  Thank Minne-girl79
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Jay and Austin were our guides and they made our tour fun and exciting!! They were very informative and down 2 earth!! We had a blast!! This was my first time riding ATVs and I felt l had been doing it all my life!! Thank yall for the wonderful experience!!