“Yuengling Lager on Draft” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of S.S. Wreck & Galley Grill

S.S. Wreck & Galley Grill
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Grassy Key
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Welcome to the Original S.S. Wreck & Galley Grill in Grassy Key Florida ... A "local's favorite" --- Steve and Stephanie started The Wreck in 1999, sold it in 2005 and was turned back to them in Oct 2015. The S.S. Wreck re-opened Feb 10, 2016 with original owners, chef & some waitstaff! Bringing it back to the way it use to be. A place to have fun! Stop in and say hello!!
Hatboro, Pennsylvania
“Yuengling Lager on Draft”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Nice Restaurant with Yuengling Lager on Draft for a taste of home. We had mostly appetizers like steamers and poppers that were good.

Visited March 2014

Davenport, Florida
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

I had the Wreck Fish Sandwich, it was very good. The Key Lime Pie here is really good, I do not Key Lime Pie but this pie here is different.

• Visited June 2014
Marathon, Florida
“Exceptional Service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

I was heading into work early one morning and decided to stop for breakfast. They have just started offering breakfast. Got there just after opening time and caught them a little unprepared. However, they were very accommodating and were able to provide a great breakfast to see me through a very hectic work day. I have eaten here before. I particularly like the local musician performances. It is nice to kick back and enjoy a relaxed meal with the entertainment. It is disappointing that I cannot enjoy the margueritas I love here since they only serve beer and wine. However, the portions are huge. I ordered the fish and chips and got 4 very large pieces of fish. I definitely will come back again and again.

• Visited June 2014
Bradenton
“Good place to stop if you're not feeling particular..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Wasn't the best, wasn't the worst. The staff was phenomenal. They we're extremely catering to us, they we're great with my children, I really was pleased. They we're timely, and our food was relatively quick for a big order. The food wasn't the best, but it was memorable. I had jerk chicken, and it was good, but nothing special. I do recommend it, though. Good place. Awesome cat that hangs out begging while you eat, we got a kick out of her.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kmiller93
Springfield, Missouri, United States
“Delicious sandwiches!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

My husband and I were recently in the keys and stopped there on a recommendation. We weren't disappointed! My husband had a fried grouper sandwich and I had the grilled Mahi and we both thoroughly enjoyed what we ordered. The side of potato salad was tasty and the combination of a remoulade and tartar sauce made for a juicy, dripping wonder of a a sandwich. The service was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. We're coming back, for certain!

• Visited May 2014