“Yuengling Lager on Draft”

S.S. Wreck & Galley Grill
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Grassy Key
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Welcome to the Original S.S. Wreck & Galley Grill in Grassy Key Florida ... A "local's favorite" --- Steve and Stephanie started The Wreck in 1999, sold it in 2005 and was turned back to them in Oct 2015. The S.S. Wreck re-opened Feb 10, 2016 with original owners, chef & some waitstaff! Bringing it back to the way it use to be. A place to have fun! Stop in and say hello!!
Hatboro, Pennsylvania
“Yuengling Lager on Draft”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Nice Restaurant with Yuengling Lager on Draft for a taste of home. We had mostly appetizers like steamers and poppers that were good.

Visited March 2014

Davenport, Florida
“Good food”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I had the Wreck Fish Sandwich, it was very good. The Key Lime Pie here is really good, I do not Key Lime Pie but this pie here is different.

• Visited June 2014
Marathon, Florida
“Exceptional Service!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I was heading into work early one morning and decided to stop for breakfast. They have just started offering breakfast. Got there just after opening time and caught them a little unprepared. However, they were very accommodating and were able to provide a great breakfast to see me through a very hectic work day. I have eaten here before. I particularly like the local musician performances. It is nice to kick back and enjoy a relaxed meal with the entertainment. It is disappointing that I cannot enjoy the margueritas I love here since they only serve beer and wine. However, the portions are huge. I ordered the fish and chips and got 4 very large pieces of fish. I definitely will come back again and again.

• Visited June 2014
Bradenton
“Good place to stop if you're not feeling particular..”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Wasn't the best, wasn't the worst. The staff was phenomenal. They we're extremely catering to us, they we're great with my children, I really was pleased. They we're timely, and our food was relatively quick for a big order. The food wasn't the best, but it was memorable. I had jerk chicken, and it was good, but nothing special. I do recommend it, though. Good place. Awesome cat that hangs out begging while you eat, we got a kick out of her.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kmiller93
Springfield, Missouri, United States
“Delicious sandwiches!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

My husband and I were recently in the keys and stopped there on a recommendation. We weren't disappointed! My husband had a fried grouper sandwich and I had the grilled Mahi and we both thoroughly enjoyed what we ordered. The side of potato salad was tasty and the combination of a remoulade and tartar sauce made for a juicy, dripping wonder of a a sandwich. The service was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. We're coming back, for certain!

• Visited May 2014