“Great place on the resort property!”
Review of Hideaway Cafe - CLOSED

Hideaway Cafe
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Awesome place to eat, especially for breakfast! Incredible views of the ocean. Relaxing atmosphere while we had coffee.

1  Thank Rich W

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Food Very Good. Service excellent. I went with the local fish both nights. Should have tried the steak, one was served next to me on my last night. It smelled awesome.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Don't let the exterior fool you. Tucked on the 2nd floor of a well worn motel building, the food and service is wonderful. Great selection of fish and beef courses. Higher end dining with a casual keys atmosphere. Just down from Hawks Cay resort near mile marker 58.

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

I had the filet. Was cooked correctly, but not seasoned in any way. It was served with a very bland bernaise. My wife had shrimp scampi. Once again bland, didn't have the strong butter and garlic flavor we're used to. Service was well enough. Restaurant needs updated badly, everything there looks tired and worn out. There are better options to eat out in my opinion.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My husband and I were referred to this quaint restaurant by our hotel.
Don't let the outside fool you, wonderful food and exceptional service.
Thanks to Mr. Robert the owner for his advice and recommended suggestions.

1  Thank Melissa L