Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Riviera Maya
Catalonia Royal Tulum Beach & Spa Resort(Xpu-Ha)(Great Value!)
$596
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Serenity Eco Luxury Tented Camp(Xpu-Ha)(Great Value!)
$78
Porto Bello Hotel and Residences(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
$95
Travelocity
Catalonia Yucatan Beach(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
$152
Bookit.com
Catalonia Riviera Maya(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
$460
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
$220
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Omni Puerto Aventuras Beach Resort(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotels.com
Coral Maya(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
$71
TripAdvisor
3,245 results
All reviewslobby baranimal exhibitsthatched roofplaya del carmendouble jacuzzigolf cartbeach clubsushijungle atmospherenight lifeocean viewall inclusive packagebottom floorbeach accesspeace and quietshrimplounge chairs
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Animals around the hotel were nice and the staff outside the front desk were great. Limited food choices, food is terrible, service very bad, food you get is not how it was described on menu. Rooms were unique but had a sewer like smell. Internet did not work for most part; moved us to another room finally after 3 days of saying it will be fixed in 20 minutes. Multiple items in room broke and had to call front desk for service. No activities or entertainment for the guests. Approx hour drive from the airport. Pool bar had the best food but was only available from 10-5. All-inclusive is very expensive for the quality of the food they provide. Will never go back or recommend this resort.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lorettah60
Jorge R, Gerente at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Guest:

Your comments mean a lot to us because they allow us to know what areas we need to improve. I appreciate your sincerity and have taken the time to describe each of the inconveniences you had during your stay as all the information that we share is our best tool to identify areas of opportunity that we must strengthen. Personally, I gave myself the task of reviewing each of the points shared kindly and measures to assure you that these incidents don’t happen again.
I’m so sorry that we haven’t met your expectations and hope to have the opportunity to change the bad image that we have caused.
If there is anything I can do please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

It will be a pleasure to serve you again.

Jorge A. Rodriguez
General manager

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I thought I was getting a steal of a deal through LivingSocial on an all-inclusive resort in Mexico, but I should have known that if its too good to be true, its for a reason. First of all, expect at least a 45 minute drive from the airport. Then expect to wait a VERY long time to receive access to your room. (We waited almost 2 hours at the front lobby before we could get into our room.) The rooms are actually quite nice, cozy, and romantic. If you want a quite getaway to hide in your room for a trip, this is a nice place to do that. There is NO beach area. They have 2 restaurants on the entire resort with limited hours, and you either have to wait 20 minutes for the golf cart to pick you up and bring you to a restaurant or you can take the solid 10 minute walk on your own. The "zoo" on the resort is, in a word, heart-breaking. The look on the chimps face in that cage made me think he wanted a gun to end his misery. I would NOT recommend this resort to anyone. Oh, and if you do decide to go despite these words, I hope you can speak Spanish because the employees speak NO English. I know that statement seems asinine, but I've stayed in resorts that DEFINITELY cater to English speaking people and Bel Air Xpu Ha Riviera Maya is NOT one of them.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
13  Thank Bobby B
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My wife and I stayed here with friends in December of 2011. We really enjoyed it; quiet place to stay, wifi so we could stay connected back home, and a huge jacuzzi in the bungalow room. The food options weren't that great; honestly, the pool bar food was by far the tastiest option. The restaurant wasn't very good at all. I would still stay here again, though. Very relaxing.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the pool are much easier to get to.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank felixmadera
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We actually expected more from this hotel since is part of the Bel Air Collections.

Room: Nice, comfortable, terrace with hamacas and have jacuzzis inside (good for romance).

All Inclusive: for an all inclusive experience go somewhere else. There´s no snack bar that is open 24 hrs. Your last chance to eat is 11pm. The bars are suppose to be open until 12 but from the 6 days we stayed only one they actually stayed open until 12. The service on the restaurant is really really really slow and food is not that good.

Installations: the hotel looks like it´s abandoned. like death. there´s no beach you have to take a van to go to a beach that is not that nice.

I suggest to stay on Barcelo, Iberostar or even on Palladium nice hotels with better amenities for the same price.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with jacuzzi and close to the lobby bar.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank TheRealMaiMai
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Took a family trip Xpu-Ha Palace prior to the hurricane that devastated the area. What a wonderful place it was, the round bungalows were very spacious and comfortable. Cleaned daily and were a delight to see the towel animals on the beds. The grounds were outstanding with pathways through the estuary to get from place to place. Along the way you were lucky to see harmless wildlife. The lagoon was so much fun for the kids to snorkel in. The all-inclusive food and staff were good. I love how the décor was of the ancient culture. My favorite decoration was the center light piece that hung in the open lobby. Day trip to the ruins or cenote’s was a blast and the resort had on onsite car rental company for your convenience.

Room Tip: Choose a top floor
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family