I thought I was getting a steal of a deal through LivingSocial on an all-inclusive resort in Mexico, but I should have known that if its too good to be true, its for a reason. First of all, expect at least a 45 minute drive from the airport. Then expect to wait a VERY long time to receive access to your room. (We waited almost 2 hours at the front lobby before we could get into our room.) The rooms are actually quite nice, cozy, and romantic. If you want a quite getaway to hide in your room for a trip, this is a nice place to do that. There is NO beach area. They have 2 restaurants on the entire resort with limited hours, and you either have to wait 20 minutes for the golf cart to pick you up and bring you to a restaurant or you can take the solid 10 minute walk on your own. The "zoo" on the resort is, in a word, heart-breaking. The look on the chimps face in that cage made me think he wanted a gun to end his misery. I would NOT recommend this resort to anyone. Oh, and if you do decide to go despite these words, I hope you can speak Spanish because the employees speak NO English. I know that statement seems asinine, but I've stayed in resorts that DEFINITELY cater to English speaking people and Bel Air Xpu Ha Riviera Maya is NOT one of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bel Air Xpu-Ha is the newly open Resort of Bel Air Collection at Riviera Maya. Feel with your family the natural environment, the perfect place to rest and delight yourself. A unique place for a romance experience. Enjoy our facilities surrounded by natural beauty in an eco-paradise. A gourmet experience in each of our restaurants, from Mexican-Italian fusion cuisine to sushi & martini delightful Japanese style, all in a la carte menu selection. Premium brand drinks and appetizing snacks in our Bars at Lobby and pool area. A unique layout of a cozy and peaceful guestrooms in liberate getaway with all the luxury and comfort of a five stars resort, refurbished indoors with jacuzzi and branding amenities; a relaxed exterior and a spacious terrace with hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya Hotel Xpuha
- Xpu Ha Palace Xpuha
- Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya Mexico - Xpu-Ha