We went to Bel Air - Xpu-Ha the first week of March. This is our second trip! I cannot say enough good things about this place! I LOVE it!! I want to live on this resort for the rest of my life!
This resort is not a place to go if you need to be entertained and you dont like walking. But, believe me.....after stuffing yourself on the absolutely delicious food there, you will NEED to walk of the calories!
This is what you would think of if you think of a tropical paradise. It is a wonderful jungle experience with wild life galore. Oscar and Jesselin (hope I spelled that right) were so great with the animals. It is not every day you see a spotted leopard kitten walking around your resort...or get to help dry one off when it gets wet!
The staff is wonderful. They cant do enough for you. They make you feel like you are a treasured family member. I am friends with quite a few of them on Facebook now! Livia and Hector, the activities directors are just spectacular! If you are bored at this resort, it is your own fault! I felt like I was at a spa! Aqua Arobics and Aqua Stretching in the pool every morning, water volleyball, water polo (OMG! So much fun!) fun, fun, fun! The Casino night was an absolute blast (fllled with much cheating, much camaraderie and many laughs and fun had by all!).
The bartenders at the pool bar were great! They all learn your name and what you like to drink very quickly! Eloy, Manuel....I miss you all!
I can see how kids would get bored here, I am absolutely thrilled that they discourage spring breakers. Xpu-Ha is a little bit of a ride from the airport, but, so worth it for the privacy and jungle experience! Playa Del Carmen is a short 30 minute bus ride and there are many, many attractions within 30 minutes of this resort. We used public transportation (bus) and not once did I feel unsafe off the resort. (Well maybe in the Apple transportation bus from the resort to the airport.....they drive crazy in Mexico!).
I could go on and on and on about this resort! Already planning next year's vacation there!
OMG! Looking for pics to post, I realize all the things I didnt even talk about....it's just too amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bel Air Xpu-Ha is the newly open Resort of Bel Air Collection at Riviera Maya. Feel with your family the natural environment, the perfect place to rest and delight yourself. A unique place for a romance experience. Enjoy our facilities surrounded by natural beauty in an eco-paradise. A gourmet experience in each of our restaurants, from Mexican-Italian fusion cuisine to sushi & martini delightful Japanese style, all in a la carte menu selection. Premium brand drinks and appetizing snacks in our Bars at Lobby and pool area. A unique layout of a cozy and peaceful guestrooms in liberate getaway with all the luxury and comfort of a five stars resort, refurbished indoors with jacuzzi and branding amenities; a relaxed exterior and a spacious terrace with hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya Hotel Xpuha
- Xpu Ha Palace Xpuha
- Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya Mexico - Xpu-Ha