The half of the hotel that is closest to the sea was damaged by a hurricane a couple of years ago and the tropical forest is claiming it back. That gives the place a special feel (gorgeous, desert lagoon with plenty of wonderful snorkeling opportunities). The remaining half is very comfortable with spa baths inside the villas (I recommend the upstairs rooms) and plenty of animals around. One thing: the staff is extremely friendly, helpful and smiling. Was fun with 2 kids (5 and 8), including Santa Claus coming in our room. Recommended. NIce on spot restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bel Air Xpu-Ha is the newly open Resort of Bel Air Collection at Riviera Maya. Feel with your family the natural environment, the perfect place to rest and delight yourself. A unique place for a romance experience. Enjoy our facilities surrounded by natural beauty in an eco-paradise. A gourmet experience in each of our restaurants, from Mexican-Italian fusion cuisine to sushi & martini delightful Japanese style, all in a la carte menu selection. Premium brand drinks and appetizing snacks in our Bars at Lobby and pool area. A unique layout of a cozy and peaceful guestrooms in liberate getaway with all the luxury and comfort of a five stars resort, refurbished indoors with jacuzzi and branding amenities; a relaxed exterior and a spacious terrace with hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya Hotel Xpuha
- Xpu Ha Palace Xpuha
- Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya Mexico - Xpu-Ha