White sand, immaculate rooms, and beautiful setting. Loved that it's not very large and laid out in a clever way, with reception area closest to the road, then winding walkways to restaurants, then rooms that are in buildings set back in from the walkway (in trees) then the pool and more places to eat, then the beach.
The pool was usually empty (then again, most people spent their time sunning).
Such nice people work here, too.
Our first time on the coast and will come back to this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only all-inclusive resort, located in Xpu-Ha, Riviera Maya, on the Caribbean coastline. It is surrounded by native jungle trees, local plants, mangroves and cenotes - water springs where a diverse variety of flora and fauna can be found in an unspoiled habitat. It is just 25km from Playa del Carmen and Tulum's archaeological site, and 85 km south of Cancun International airport, in Quintana Roo State, Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Catalonia Royal Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Xpuha
- Riviera Maya Copacabana
- Copacabana Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Riviera Maya, Mexico - Xpu-Ha