We have been to Mexico a dozen times, but have only stayed in a place this intimate once. It was quiet and nice to not be on a huge property. It was wonderful to see wildlife and exotic plants on your walk to breakfast or to the beach. It would have been nice to have a bit more of a food selection for dinner, but the food quality was good. It isn't as fancy as some places we have been, but the coziness made up for it all. I can only think of one staff member that wasn't friendly, all others were amazing. The spa was nice, though the hot tub was not working. The snorkeling on our beach was the prettiest I have seen near a resort. The beach was amazing and not rocky at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only all-inclusive resort, located in Xpu-Ha, Riviera Maya, on the Caribbean coastline. It is surrounded by native jungle trees, local plants, mangroves and cenotes - water springs where a diverse variety of flora and fauna can be found in an unspoiled habitat. It is just 25km from Playa del Carmen and Tulum's archaeological site, and 85 km south of Cancun International airport, in Quintana Roo State, Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Catalonia Royal Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Xpuha
- Riviera Maya Copacabana
- Copacabana Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Riviera Maya, Mexico - Xpu-Ha