We just got back last night from the CRT and I thought if I don't write this review right now.....it probably won't get done. This was our 3rd Catalonia (1 in Punta Cana, DR and the other was Riviera Maya). In our opinion, this was by far the best of the three. The food was better, the service was better, the beach was stunning! Our daughter got married at the CRT on 4/8. We dealt with Jacqueline and she did a fantastic job! Everything went as planned except for the photographer. She had an incident with the equipment and had to run all the way back to the photo shop for something. Any of you who have been there will know that this takes a bit of time. But she did "literally" run to get back to the ceremony and she compensated with some extra pictures. We had a group of 16 and they went out of their way to set us up in one of the restaurants for the reception dinner. Everything was excellent! I can't say enough about the service that the CRT staff provide. They all work very very hard and do their best to please you. We had a couple of room issues but they were resolved and the people were compensated for the inconvenience. The beach is phenomenal! We have been to Mexico several times and the beach at the CRT is the best we have seen! We had a junior suite in building number three and it was perfect, an easy walk in either direction for the lobby or the beach. If you are not into pool parties, I would not stay in buildings 5 or 6 for that reason. One of the other couples were kept up most of the night from the loud music. If you are a pool party person.......not a problem! :-) Seriously........I would go to the CRT again in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only all-inclusive resort, located in Xpu-Ha, Riviera Maya, on the Caribbean coastline. It is surrounded by native jungle trees, local plants, mangroves and cenotes - water springs where a diverse variety of flora and fauna can be found in an unspoiled habitat. It is just 25km from Playa del Carmen and Tulum's archaeological site, and 85 km south of Cancun International airport, in Quintana Roo State, Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Catalonia Royal Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Xpuha
- Riviera Maya Copacabana
- Copacabana Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Riviera Maya, Mexico - Xpu-Ha