“El Meson del Marques " Valladolid, Mx Oct 2013”

El Meson del Marques
Ranked #3 of 117 Restaurants in Valladolid
Cuisines: Mexican, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2013

While passing thru Valladolid, stopped in at this little restaurant for a coffee and snack. What a great place with amazing atmosphere. A quaint little place inside a hotel, with an open court yard and all original construction, but of course renovated. Only had coffee and pastries but very nice. Good service and food with fair prices. if you can find it, go visit. It is very close to the town square and shops.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,521)

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere - I have noticed a lot of couples. Food was very good and prices ok regarding the fact it was in the city centre.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We had lunch, dinner and breakfast (breakfast was included in our room rate) at this restaurant. A beautiful open air setting with fountain and terrific food. The service was good and the price was reasonable.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Every time I pass throw Valladolid I have to at least peak throw the entrance of Meson del Marques and every time I have same delight sensations of beauty and tranquility. Kinds approaching of beautiful Mayan’s hostess who are attending you in doorsteps, and yes I know, I have to enter and at leas have gazpacho that throw the years did not changed taste.
Resting from the outdoor heat, enjoying details in rustically decorated garden, attended with excellent waiters is one thing I love about Mayan people; their smile and kindness you are receiving wherever you are. Food is good; I have my favorites, coffee too. What to say it is one of my favorite stop by when I am exploring Yucatán.

1  Thank Suzana S
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had a dinner here on our short visit to Valladolid. Excellent quality of food and service. Marinated beef was really great. Deserts and sorbet were very delicious. This place is a great example how to make local food delicious and not boring. This was the best quality meal during our trip around Yucatan peninsula.