This was our first stop on a comprehensive tour of Central America (Mexico, Guartemala, Honduras & Belize). The staff at the hotel at the hotel are lovely, and the hotel has a quaint colonial style. It is centrally placed on the cathedral square in Vallaqdolid. The restaurant is situated around a central courtyard, with a fountain at the centre- very relaxing, but also quite dark, so a torch would be useful to read the menu, and to check your bill at the end! My wife had a tomato/spaghetti dish and I chose the fish with garlic-together with coffee. The meal was good and not expensive, and the service excellent. Rooms in the hotel were clean and spacious - a very good start to our "holiday"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Meson del Marques is located in the heart of historic Valladolid,a very peaceful and beautiful colonial city filled with history, just 40 kms away from Chichen Itza. The hotel is one of the oldest buildings in the city constructed in the beginning of the XVII century, unique in its combination of historical atmosphere and contemporary acomodations and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Meson del Marques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Meson Del Marques Hotel Valladolid
- El Meson Del Marques Valladolid