“We love Squimz!”
Review of Squimz

Squimz
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a family enterprise it was born in 2003 like a small coffee shop whit an express sandwich service, coffee and handmade ice cream, evolving and growing according to the needs of our customers and friends. In that way we transform our menu to offer you an Interesting combinations like the Paninis whit Yucatan flavors and some specialties dishes, giving a healthy choices for nature lovers either in food as drinks "Naturally delicious". At the beginning Squimz was attendant only by family, but now we have a group of collaborators, they have one and only purpose, "Make you feel like a friend coming home through our world famously hospitality"
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I go to Squimz every time we're in Villadolid. It's right near the ADO bus station so it's a perfect place to pop in for a smoothie and snack when you arrive or before you head out. The menu has a lot of variety - a lot of brunch items, very vegetarian friendly, and they have fully coffee bar. The atmosphere is relaxed and casual - nice, bright, and airy. Just this last trip, I had a crepe with fruit and cottage cheese and a frappuccino - everything was very good. Quick tip - if you don't like your drinks sweet, they use a lot of sugar in things like blended coffees, smoothies, etc (I've noticed this a lot in other restaurants in the Yucatan, too). I often ask for less sugar or no sugar. They also have wifi if you need to hop on the internet - just ask them for a password.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

It's a good option if you are tired of regional food, the service it's good and the prices are reasonables.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We popped in for a margarita in the early evening. Based on their website's menu featuring lots of juices, we thought this would be a good place for a marg. Naw. They were served frozen and in a martini glass, and were very sugary. It's not that they were bad, they just weren't my style. They also didn't strike me as very strong.

If you're looking for a tasty beverage to have with lunch without getting tipsy, this might be your spot. But if you're looking for a marg that speaks for itself, this is not the place.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My companion is a vegetarian with an allergy to tomatoes, peppers, etc. I however, have no such restrictions. The menu, extreme versatility of beverages, wifi and cool open but private atmosphere was a welcome treat upon our arrival in Valladolid via El Cuota from Cancun. It was a hot day (100F) and we arrived in the noon hour. We happened upon Squimz while squeezing through the narrow lane of shops and one-way traffic on Calle 39. We told ourselves we would walk into the next place serving food for a late breakfast and were very pleased to find Squimz which had everything we needed at a extremely economic price. I only regret it took me so long to get to this review since that Sunday two weeks ago. Thank for everything! By the way, I never write reviews but read them all the time.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Great place to sit down for a good fancy coffee and to enjoy free wi-fi. The cafe & bistro looks fairly modern, and has bright coloured walls (orange, pink, blue). There are two areas within the cafe. One part has a more intimate diner setting, the other is more open with wooden tables, connected to the outdoors. Located close to the central park!