“Fabulous view”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Not all cenotes are created equal. This is very intriguing & next to a nice, quiet place to eat. I recommend both.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We visited this cenote as part of our tour with Experiancias Xcaret. The cenote is beautiful, with gorgeous blue water. The area surrounding it has steps and a pathway for easy access to the water. But I wouldnot swim here. The rain washes the street dirt and stuff into the cenote making the water dirty. There is a market outside, go see the shoemaker! He has great quality sandals for better than Payless prices! The bathrooms charge $3 pesos for use. It was nice to see as part of the tour, but don't make it a destination.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We visited first thing in the morning, no one was there, but I can see that it could get very busy on a hot day!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

This is a local place that sits adjacent to the Zaci Cenote a couple of blocks from the main square. If you have never been to one, this would be a great introduction. Warning that tours from Cancun stop at about 3 pm everyday so it might be best to avoid that time, if you want to swim. The food and service was good and I would recommend it.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I didn't have my swimsuit or time to swim but I paid to walk down into the Zaci cenote anyway. It was a lovely little spot and a quiet, cool respite from the mid-afternoon heat above. It made me wish that I'd made a trip to one of the many cenotes outside of town, however. I think the water in those would have ebeen a little more clear and appealing. Still worth a look and I would have gotten in....