“Just in the center”

Ranked #18 of 150 Restaurants in Valladolid
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

I like this kind of busy cafe restaurant where you can enjoy multiple choice of meals. I went for a fish plate. Good presentation, excellent taste with a smilling service. The price was reasonable but the portion a bit small, even if I'm not a big eater

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for lunch one day while we were in Valladolid. We ordered a meal and there was so much we were able to split it between the two of us. It was excellent.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

Situated on the main square, and fill of locals and tourists. The queso relennos and pok chic were both OK, nothing special. Beers for about £1 so OK. Overall OK for price, but predictably they tried to overcharge for a beer.

1  Thank AdamBilgy
Reviewed January 29, 2019

I don't know where to point you, as i haven't tried other restaurants, but this one was only average. I was surprised my hotel was sending guests here. I'd take my chance with another option...

Reviewed January 20, 2019

Situated at the main square or Zocalo is this gem of a little restaurant located within a colonial building with high ceilings. We enjoyed the Yucatecan food and kitchen. Service was not to bad with very friendly staff. Enjoy your stay and great local food as you are in Yucatan. Loved it !