“Good coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
New Jersey
“Good coffee”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

They make a very good cappucino and very good eggs! The service is good and this is a great place to start your day.

Visited January 2013

Sacramento, California, United States
“dissapointing breakfast”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We were so looking forward to eat there - nice ambiance - but the food was so-so, at least for breakfast and hugely overpriced. Imaging one (1) crepe with a bit of jam for 50 pesos! Unbelievable.

• Visited January 2013
“Great coffee, wifi and nice hosts”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We only had breaksfast and coffee here but used the wifi service. The place is very clean and has good prices to match the good coffee and food selection. I had the plata de fruta. ( a plate of fruit) for breaksfast and it came with yogurt and granola for $4.00US. It is located in the casita area and probably is more of a local place but you cannot miss it. Located on the main road leading to the cruise ship terminal. Worth finding this place. You will feel comfortable here.

Visited October 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“hola”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

small and intimate, good food, great margaritas.
also had good sports on the television on previous visits.

Visited June 2012
Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
“My morning Compadres!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Always gracious and fun, I enjoy sharing my morning coffee with Aroma. I can make coffee in my casita, but I enjoy the atmosphere of friendly faces at Aroma. The sandwiches are very good, too. I appreciate being able to drag my laptop and my sleepy eyes over to have a REAL coffee and have nice people to hang out with. Thank you!

• Visited August 2012