We were in Bacalar in March and decided to check out this establishment. We had emailed the owners Kim/Marcia in advance as a heads up. The day we arrived was very windy. Marcia was not on site and Kim was just pulling out. Note: Cannot comment on the rooms as we were not staying there.
Found the restaurant and Marten was so very kind. We had a couple of beers, chips, salsa, beans and an order of shrimp ceviche. Took a few pics of the grounds and restaurant.
This looks like a great place. Very well maintained with beautiful gardens, ocean front and we would definitely consider staying here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded off the grid solar powered beach front Inn, nestled on sandy white beach on the Mexican Caribbean. Walk for miles in either direction, swim or snorkel from shore. This is the closest Hotel to the Sian Ka'an Biosphere- maps and independent traveler's guidance are available. King sized beds, fans and large bathrooms in each room. Hot Breakfast included. To protect the tranquility and quiet of the hotel, only children over the age of 12 are allowed during the months of January, February, March and April. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Mayan Beach Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Beach Garden Hotel Mahahual
- Mayan Beach Garden Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya