If you love Mexico and are tired of the increasing crowds from Cancun to Tulum, then turn your eyes further south. MBG is seemingly in the middle of nowhere. The only negative is the drive. 4 1/2 hours from Cancun, but only an hour from Chetumal. Check out their website for links to the ton of stuff to do in the area. They have Internet but I chose to unplug and read my first book in a year! I wish I had stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded off the grid solar powered beach front Inn, nestled on sandy white beach on the Mexican Caribbean. Walk for miles in either direction, swim or snorkel from shore. This is the closest Hotel to the Sian Ka'an Biosphere- maps and independent traveler's guidance are available. King sized beds, fans and large bathrooms in each room. Hot Breakfast included. To protect the tranquility and quiet of the hotel, only children over the age of 12 are allowed during the months of January, February, March and April. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Mayan Beach Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Beach Garden Hotel Mahahual
- Mayan Beach Garden Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya