We spent a week a Mayan beach and we just loved the experience. Site and room are very clean and well decorated. Beach was very nice and a 10 minute walk takes you to a snorkeling site 25 feet from the beach. My daughter was scared last while snorkeling. She snorkeled at this site for hours. The food was also excellent. Lots of variety and all very good. I even bought myself a gift while there: both my daughter and wife took cooking lessons and now I get to eat great Mexican food at home. We were given good info on i things to see or visit in the area. Overall, I give them a thumbs up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded off the grid solar powered beach front Inn, nestled on sandy white beach on the Mexican Caribbean. Walk for miles in either direction, swim or snorkel from shore. This is the closest Hotel to the Sian Ka'an Biosphere- maps and independent traveler's guidance are available. King sized beds, fans and large bathrooms in each room. Hot Breakfast included. To protect the tranquility and quiet of the hotel, only children over the age of 12 are allowed during the months of January, February, March and April. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Mayan Beach Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Beach Garden Hotel Mahahual
- Mayan Beach Garden Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya