Well this was our last stop before crossing to Cozumel, we stayed 2 nights in this fantastic, out of the way, paradise. This, for us, is the ultimate in traveling and discovering a country in accomodations that you would expect in a city but sitting on the beach, in the jungle. The rooms are spotless, meals are divine and the setting is breathtaking. Just imagine getting out of the cars and your feet are feeling the soft sand for the rest of your stay. If you think you may enjoy this type of travel, don't hesitate, you'll love it. We took the car up to a lobster fishing village that Marcia proposed we should visit, we took the sandy road looking at the sea all along the way, we felt like we were living a Discovery channel episode. What a feeling of being part of nature. If we would go back? FOR SURE!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded off the grid solar powered beach front Inn, nestled on sandy white beach on the Mexican Caribbean. Walk for miles in either direction, swim or snorkel from shore. This is the closest Hotel to the Sian Ka'an Biosphere- maps and independent traveler's guidance are available. King sized beds, fans and large bathrooms in each room. Hot Breakfast included. To protect the tranquility and quiet of the hotel, only children over the age of 12 are allowed during the months of January, February, March and April. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Mayan Beach Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Beach Garden Hotel Mahahual
- Mayan Beach Garden Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya