This was our 1st visit, accompanying friends who've been there yearly for 5 years. Almost everyone else there were also repeaters (and were greeted like old friends), which says a lot. It's pleasantly isolated -- like what the Mayan Riviera must have been like in the 1960's -- but the hosts have everything you need -- wonderful rooms, private beachfront with chaises (and available shade), snorkeling gear and kayaks for rent, massage, and information about nearby sights and mMayan culture. The rooms were large, well appointed in regional decor, and very comfortable. Each had its own bacony. The reception area had comfortable lounging chairs, a well-stocked bar, and a screened area for breakfast, lunch, and family-style dinners. The meals were wonderful -- local cuisine presented delightfully. All our stress melted away as we snorkled, sunbathed, read, and conversed with other guests. Planning on a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded off the grid solar powered beach front Inn, nestled on sandy white beach on the Mexican Caribbean. Walk for miles in either direction, swim or snorkel from shore. This is the closest Hotel to the Sian Ka'an Biosphere- maps and independent traveler's guidance are available. King sized beds, fans and large bathrooms in each room. Hot Breakfast included. To protect the tranquility and quiet of the hotel, only children over the age of 12 are allowed during the months of January, February, March and April. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Mayan Beach Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Beach Garden Hotel Mahahual
- Mayan Beach Garden Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya