Balamku has been the nicest out-of-the-way hotelito along the Mahahual beach for quite a few years. The fact that it is solar and has an ecologically "pure" footprint makes it our favorite. We live in Bacalar, about an hour south, and sometimes feel the need to spend a few nights comforted by the sea air and surf sound. We do have a choice of where to go but this well-run small hotel wins every time. Rooms are spacious, clean, airy and comfortable. Swimming is nice right off the beach. Breakfast is included; at many hotels this means yogurt and a banana. At Balamku, the breakfast includes a buffet of fruits and yogurt and then you order your eggs or french toast or whatever. The breakfast sticks to your ribs and the stay makes you smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balamku is a small ecological hotel that offers beautiful rooms all facing the Sea and directly on the beach. We guarantee privacy, tranquility and excellent service. Since we are 6 kms south of Mahahual, our hotel is never noisy or crowded. We do not work with cruise ship folks so privacy is never compromised. The newly improved beach road makes access to town easy in less than 10 minutes. Kayaks are free to explore the reef just metres from our beach for great snorkeling. Large breakfasts are included as well as taxes.Enjoy the Caribbean Sea away from the crowds and relax in our natural environment.Please join us for private YOGA here or in town. Exceptional experience! Look for our YOGA retreats on FB ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Balamku Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balamku Inn On The Beach Hotel Mahahual
- Balamku Inn On The Beach Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya