“Amazing service and program!!!”
Review of Mar Adentro Diving

Mar Adentro Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We're a dive center and school (PADI courses) with 2 top priorities: the good health of the reef and the quality of teaching. We believe that scuba diving should belong to divers and not to the diving industry.Our schedule is very flexible. You can always count on us to go the extra mile to make your stay in Majahual as pleasant as possible.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
“Amazing service and program!!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I had the best instructors for getting my PADI! They teach everything that someone needs to know about open water diving! The scenery is absolutely beautiful! When you go dive its definitely a safe and fun experience! I felt like James Bond in the middle of the Black Sea. It was amazing! I can't wait to go back and dive there again!

Visited December 2012

• Polish first
Brighton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best dive centre in Mahahual”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I dont normally write reviews but I thought these guys were great. I was in Mahahual in January this year and dived many times with Oscar and Moises. They were very responsible, safe, great fun and knew the best places to dive. You don't need to try hard to avoid crowds in Mahahual which is fantastic but these guys will take you to the best dive sites and make sure you get the experience you want. The great location on the beach means easy access to dive sites and makes the perfect place to relax after each dive. Even though they are both spanish, they speak excellent english. I would definitely recommend them whether you are certified or new to diving.

Visited January 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best dive centre in Mahahual”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I am not usually a person to write reviews but I thought these guys were great. I was in Mahahual in January this year and dived many times with Oscar and Moises. They were very responsible, safe, great fun and knew the best places to dive. You don't need to try hard to avoid crowds in Mahahual which is fantastic, but these guys will take you to the best dive sites and make sure you get the experience you want. The great location on the beach means easy access to dive sites and makes a perfect place to relax after the dives. Even though they are both spanish they speak excellent english, I would definitely recommend them whether you are certified or are new to diving.

Visited January 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb experience”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Starting my diving experience with this fellows was excellent. I've started with them the open wáter certification and with correct and patience from my instructor I'm now an certified diver. The prices are reasonable and the equpiment they provided me was in excellent conditions.

TIP: Please bring cash because there is no working ATM in town.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank qjoseve
Mexico City, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic place to SCUBA”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Not only is the setting perfect to practice Scuba. the staff is passionate about their job, making your experience an unforgettable one!
dont think twice, Mar Adentro Dive Shop is the place to be if you want to dive into the Mexican Caribbean.

Visited September 2012
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank JuanPabloVaca