“Great Paddleboarding!”
Review of Surfinggreen

Surfinggreen
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfinggreen is more than tours or water sports rentals, is your host in Mahahual, Costa Maya! We offer excitement and safe experiences on stream line waverrunners/jet ski, UNIQUE in town, 1800 & 1200 CC! Paddle Board lesson/Paddle SUP, tours & rentals with 4 different sizes according YOU! Fly Board is the newest, coolest experience that you shall try, categorised like "extreme sport", you'll be literary FLYING! If arriving from the Carnival, Princess,Celebrity,Holland America,Norwegian or Disney cruise to Costa Maya, don't miss the chance to have the most terrific day on cruise ship holidays with us! We are the only ones who offer tours in 3 languages: English, Spanish & Italian,PaddleSUP or Paddle Board, Wave runners or Jet ski, Long Boards, Bikes, & Fly Board are ready for you in Mahahual, Costa Maya!
Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Paddleboarding!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I signed up for the Paddleboarding off the cruise ship...the guide Suzette was amazing and made the trip wonderful. It was my first time paddleboarding, and she was very patient, but still made it fun for the more experienced people in the group. There was time to relax afterwards, and we could return to the ship at any time.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Betsy S
surfinggreen, Owner at Surfinggreen, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Betsy S,
Thanks you so much for your time to write about your experience, is great to know you enjoyed so much the tour and accomplished your goal to have fun paddling.
Suzette is a very important member of our staff, and by the way she mentioned you were always so enthusiastic on your practice and finished it with a BIG smile!
We were delighted having you as our guest, wish to meet you again further!

Edison, New Jersey
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Relaxing day in Paradise!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Our family booked the paddleboard lesson and beach day with Suzette as our guide. We had a great day. Suzette was informative, and extremely encouraging. We had never paddleboarded before and she showed us step by step. Paddleboarding in Mahahual was a relaxing experience in paradise. Costa Maya is on the edge of a jungle and the ocean. The trip included paddleboarding, use of a lovely beach with chairs and umbrellas and a small meal and beverage. I would love to come back to stay at the hotel.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank LynnCruiser
surfinggreen, Owner at Surfinggreen, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Lynn Cruiser,
Hi, we were so happy to having you as an enthusiastic guest in this corner of paradise! We feel so pleased on get feedback of our staff and services, this encourage us to keep working hardly! We aligned our efforts to offer you fun on a safety atmosphere.
Wish to meet you again so soon!
Cheers,
Angelo
Rome, Italy
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awsome experience in Mahahual with Surfinggreen”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Hope to come back soon to Mahahual, awsome place but most of all excellent team. Surfinggreen takes care of customers, during all holidays, with passion and education. Great way to enjoy surfing and waterscraft. Thanks Surfinggreen!

Visited January 2013
surfinggreen, Owner at Surfinggreen, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
LallaSolSol,
we were delighted on having you here, it's great you have noticed our passion for water sports, that's what allow us to have fun with our guest's and make as much as possible to exceed their expectations!
We look forward for you!
Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“SUPER!Really GOOD EXPERIENCE!!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I had the pleasure to taste this wonderful experience one time, and i want to repeat it IMMEDIATELY!! The tour is fantastic and the staff is very very disposable.Surfinggreen is the most recommended stage of your trip in Mahahual!

Visited May 2013
surfinggreen, Owner at Surfinggreen, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
SpartacoM, many thanks to chose us to have fun on your vacation! Is amasing to know how well you felt, wish to have you here very soon!
Sydney, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A fun & fantastic adventure!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I don't usually book my cruise excursions through the ships but this was a last minute decision, I was doing this excursion solo as my cruise buddies were a bit beat up. It was the Paddleboarding and Beach Experience Excursion on Carnival Dream on 9th May 2013. It was my first time ever trying Paddleboarding and I'm glad that I did it as it was a fantastic experience, it has wet my appetite for more. Suzette was our guide and there was 5 of us in the group. She gave expert advice before we got on the boards and was a wonderful guide, she made sure each and everyone of us was ok all of the time right throughout our paddleboarding experience. The location is gorgeous and the water was calm. The excursion included a free drink & a snack which was welcomed after a good hour or so of paddleboarding. The beach is gorgeous and I also took the opportunity to have a beach massage (not part of excursion) whilst there. Even though the paddleboarding part of the excursion was over, Suzette allowed me to go out again on my own as I was still excited about the whole experience.
I would recommend this cruise excursion to anyone and if I get back to Costa Maya someday I would not hesitate to do it all again. Thanks for the fantastic adventure

Visited May 2013
surfinggreen, Owner at Surfinggreen, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
RosemaryC,
Words like your's make us feel very proud about our job & of course our personnel! This experience does not are just part of your memories, YOU, are part of US! You were ready to discover new possibilities, and for what I knew & read..yo went absolutely beyond!
Thank you very much for being part of Surfinggreen history!