My wife and I had the fortunate opportunity to be the only guests the week we were there! We were spoiled! Mark saw to all our needs. The accommodations were excellent! Hospitality unequaled. The food, delicious! We felt as if we were living at someone's Mexican Villa, with our own personal wait staff. Ken provided us with an intimate diving experience. Hawks Bill Turtles, Stingray, Sea Cucumbers, Lobsters, as well as many other undersea critters I could not name. Ken put on quite a display of Lionfish Hunting, personally dispatching a dozen or two to another realm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded seaside resort 15 minutes south of Mahahual. Modeled on architecture of Mayan ruins. Air-conditioned seaside cottages, reverse osmosis water, hot showers, comfortable double beds, quality linens, internet access, freshwater pool, palapas all set within botanical gardens. 4 story pyramid bar, restaurant, and observatory with spectacular views of Caribbean. PADI Dive Center. World-class Scuba and snorkeling a 5 minute boat ride to the reef. Swimming, kayaking, fishing. Very private resort, within a gated walled compound. We have a three-night minimum stay requirement. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Maya Palms Resort And Dive Center
- Maya Palms Resort & Dive Hotel Mahahual
- Maya Palms Resort & Dive Center Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya