“RIP OFF STAY AWAY!!”

Senor Frogs Costa Maya
Ranked #51 of 79 Restaurants in Mahahual
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Went her only because we have been to other Senior Frogs and enjoyed it. The food was OVER triple the regular cost (prices go up when the cruise ships come in) and my daughter got sick off the chicken tacos. Lunch for one adult and two teenage girls $120 american!!

2  Thank sarbecca

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We waited over 25 min for a waiter, finally we stopped one and asked for a beer (cheapest thing on the menu - not that were cheap but Im not about to spend $20 on a mixed drink). After our 1 drink we finally got our check. We put our card in the book, when the waiter came back he took the card out and only had the receipts in there. We didnt notice it because he had put a bunch of receipts in there which distracted or threw us off. About 20 min later we went to buy something at a shop and we realized what happened. When I went back and approached the guy you could tell by the look on his face that he was caught. He tried to play it off at first like he didnt know what I was talking about and when I told him to show me his book he had it stashed away tucked inside the flap. Oh and by the way the 'free' nachos were disgusting! 10 chips with watered down nacho cheese and runny beans. I will never visit another Senior Frogs again because of this, I dont care where it is!

4  Thank 974CindyS974
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We had 6 drinks and 2 nachos for 160.00 and when you question it they run away and say no english,very uncool

4  Thank madtana97
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We decided to hang out and have a couple of beers and some guacamole. Our bill was $43.68. Mistakenly I handed the waiter the card I had used for our ship account....which you aren't supposed to use. They came back and told me the card had been declined twice and I instantly knew why. So I paid them $52 cash for the bill and gratuity. I get back home to the states and check my account for the ship charges and low and behold...there is a charge for $70.20 from Senor Frogs!!! WHAT???? I am soooo angry. My credit card company shows where the decline went thru for the $43.68. Obviously someone pocketed a whole lot of money. JUST WRONG!!! It was fun but not fun enough to go back again. I thought 2 beers and guac for the $43.68 was awful....and it was!!! DON'T use a card if you go there.

3  Thank Dona_M2014
Reviewed January 7, 2014

way!!!!!! over priced stay on the ship or take a taxi to another place!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been to other senor frogs and had better value

2  Thank Tony A