“Go here!”

Pez Quadro at 40 Cannons
Ranked #13 of 79 Restaurants in Mahahual
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 40 cannons restaurant and Pez Quadro Beach Club are the same place!!!!!
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I worked on a cruise ship recently and so we would port in Costa Maya every Thursday for 2 months. This place is amazing. Excellent food, great service (ask for Santos, he is fantastic), beautiful beach view, and the best tequila I've ever had. They took amazing care of us every week and made us feel like family. I really want to go back soon and vacation there!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I spent an afternoon at the Pez Quadro Beach Club at the 40 Cannons during a cruise on the NCL Epic. The day couldn't have been nicer. I've been a travel agent for 20 years and would definitely suggest the Pez Quadro to hang out at during a cruise. Francisco is incredibly nice and will help you with whatever you need.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We stayed at the hotel and wandered down as soon as we arrived because we were starving after the drive. What an awesome spot. I had the BEST club sandwich of my life there! I can't stop thinking about that sandwich! They had a lot of good things on the menu. The waiter was very kind and helpful. These are good people. Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

My girlfriends and I were on the Disney Cruise ad one of our ports of call was Costa Mia. We asked the staff on the boat where they liked to go and several of them said Pez Quadro. We took a cab outside the docking area and it only cost us $2 to get to Pez Quadro. When we got there we were pleasantly surpirsed. The staff was so nice and kind to us and made us feel at home. The hotel is open so you walk through a beautiful open atrium with beautiful folage. Once through the hotel we were taken to the beach to choose from lounge chairs under palapas or lounge beds. It was so beautiful. The water was amazing. The food we had was very good and the service was inpecable. I would recommend this resort to anyone who wants peace and quiet as well as friendly service. We'll be back!!!!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We stopped off at Pez Quadro for a private snorkelling excursion and lunch. The boat ride and the snorkelling were great! Afterwards, we sat on their lovely beach for a bit of tanning before lunch. They brought us drinks and snacks until we were ready for our meal. We headed up to the restaurant, which was clean, very well laid-out, and had a lovely decor and a great breeze coming through. The food was excellent!!! Our server Micky was very friendly, prompt, and helpful. We had a great time and would definitely go back. It was a bit off the beaten track-- a great place for escaping the run-of-the-mill tourist traps. 5 stars!!!