Great central location to stay in Mahahual. Park your car and you can walk anywhere.
The rooms are a bit small, but for the price you pay and the fact that what else would you do but sleep, they work. We stayed in an upstairs room with a balcony and it was nice to have the sliding doors open to catch a breeze in the night. Best balcony room would be facing the east to catch the breeze off the sea.
The rooms are clean with a safe in each one, but we never used it. Plenty of hot water with a good size shower. Its nice to go and sit on the hotel's patio, check your e-mail and have coffee in the morning.
Great buy if you're planning to spend little money and don't plan to spend much time in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear guest,Posada Pachamama was born in May 2007 after nine months of construction, just like a baby growing in his mother's womb. On August 20, 2007 the Posada had to close because of the damage caused by hurricane Dean. In November, after several weeks of re-building we were open for business once again; ready to receive all of those who want to visit us. We remodel it again in 2013 with more details and amenities.We are in the middle of the town, just 20 mts far to the beach and you don t have to cross the street to coming there. In this area there are the most popular restaurant in the town. We are just 20 mts far to the public Health Center. Best regards Massimiliano Palli Posada Pachamama ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Posada Pachamama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Pachamama Majahual
- Posada Pachamama Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya