First off the girls at the front desk greeted us with a combined "Welcome home Mr. and Mrs. Clarke". and this was our first time there. The ladies at the front desk made our check in so easy. We were then escorted to our room on the 3rd floor of building 70. Isreal carried our bags to our room and we met with our butler. Thoughout the whole stay they checked up with us to make sure we had everything. Our Junior Suite was everything we wished for and more. It was so clean. Our houseman was so friendly and kind. We always had plenty of towels and our fridge was always stocked. The ala cartes we picked were the Asian, el Jardin, Steakhouse, Ribs and More, and Brazilian. Our BBQ had gotten rained out and they got us into the Italian restaurant without a reservation in 5 minutes. The buffets were plentiful and good food. I have severe allergies to seafood, shellfish and Rosemary. They addressed my allergy needs and have a program in place to prevent cross contamination. I felt so safe. Also noticed special sections for diabetics, gluten free, and dairy free.
Our first morning we took advantage of the Segway Tour. What a way to see the whole resort as it is so large. I would say it shaved a day or two off of the walking around lost feeling. The pool and beach were amazing and wait service was terrific. I see a lot of people complaining about the beach being so far, but really look at the big picture......We left the Maritimes Canada were it was -35 degrees and it was only warming up when it dumped 40+ cm of snow, so you know what, a short golf trip to a beach is fine by me! The secret pool was a cool place late at night. And the spa!!! I watched my husbands shoulders relax as soon as we entered the spa. The pool there was so relaxing.
We took a trip to Playa for the afternoon and had a blast at Senor Frogs.
Overall the buildings were designed perfectly, Super Clean. Food and Drinks are second to none. The fact that the resort was separate from other resorts is a huge plus. I have never felt so safe. Loads of activities and entertainment. But Palladiums greatest asset is their staff!! Aurora and her staff treat you like family!! It may cost a little more but it is so worth it. We have found "our spot". Thanks again Aurora and our Royal family!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Yucatan consists of 130 luxurious rooms located in an exclusive area within the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera. Guest may enjoy first class facilities that include a private lobby with a bar, exclusive swimming pool with Jacuzzi, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, private bar with premium beverages, room service, free Internet connection, bar service to the pool sun beds and an exclusive restaurant. For adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Royal Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico