Third time to the Grand Palladium but first time at The Royal Suites with numerous other trips to the Mayan Riviera including Iberostar Paraiso, Barceló Maya Palace, El Dorado Casitas etc. The Royal Suites ranks up there in the top 5.
The staff and overall service is deserving of special mention. Everyone is so helpful and go above and beyond to ensure you enjoy your stay.
The food was very good but not exceptional. As guests of the Royal Suites you are entitled to lobster ($0.00) at most restaurants. The chef was open to discussing how the lobster should be cooked (few minutes only).
The fridge was stacked daily and included in the room were a 750 ml bottle of Rum, Vodka, Whisky and Vodka (very smooth).
A most enjoyable vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TRS Yucatan consists of 454 luxurious rooms located in an exclusive area within the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera. Guest may enjoy first class facilities that include a private lobby with a bar, two exclusive swimming pools, plus one salt water pool, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, private bars with premium beverages, 24 hrs room service, free Internet connection, bar service to the pools sun beds and an exclusive restaurants. Designed for adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Palladium Hotel Group, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your TRS Yucatan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Royal Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- TRS Yucatan Hotel Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico