What a great place. So glad we upgraded to the Royal Suites. We had are own restaurant just for are area. You can have lobster every night if you want. Private lobby was very nice and Jose Luis (bartender) was the best. He always started the day for us with a great drink and smile. Would return in a minute. The size of the resort was a little larger then what we usually go to, but the chauffeur serives was great. great time, food, rooms and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TRS Yucatan consists of 454 luxurious rooms located in an exclusive area within the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera. Guest may enjoy first class facilities that include a private lobby with a bar, two exclusive swimming pools, plus one salt water pool, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, private bars with premium beverages, 24 hrs room service, free Internet connection, bar service to the pools sun beds and an exclusive restaurants. Designed for adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Palladium Hotel Group, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your TRS Yucatan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Royal Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- TRS Yucatan Hotel Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico