We ended up upgrading to the Royal Suites about a week before we left. It was totally worth it. The other resorts are very nice, but on the Royal Suites side you really do get treated like royalty. The staff are really friendly and helpful. You have your own private restaurant for breakfast that you can order off the menu or do the buffet, your own pool and private beach area. The beach area is pretty far, but on the Royal Suites side you have your own cart drivers, so you never have to wait long to get places and they are really friendly. All in all, I would absolutely go back and do the Royal Suites again, absolutely worth the extra money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Yucatan consists of 130 luxurious rooms located in an exclusive area within the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera. Guest may enjoy first class facilities that include a private lobby with a bar, exclusive swimming pool with Jacuzzi, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, private bar with premium beverages, room service, free Internet connection, bar service to the pool sun beds and an exclusive restaurant. For adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Royal Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico