Granted, this was our 2nd trip to the Royal Suites Yucatan and our 5th to the Grand Palladium Resort, so we knew exactly what to expect and we were not disappointed. Upon entering the resort, you are confronted by a long winding driveway, which lends to the illusion that you are off the beaten path. As soon as you arrive you are made right at home, from the front desk to the bartenders, the staff are over the top friendly. Thanks Filiberto and Lucy for the excellent service at the royal lobby bar! The dry vodka martinis are excellent! The Mayan Suites are spacious and well appointed, although the outdoor showers are a bit in the open. The restaurants are nice, and plentiful and while one Japanese table show is like any other, the chef makes it an experience. The royal beach is way on the other side of the resort, which makes sense, as the beach near the Royal Suites is too rocky. Granted, you can hop onto a golf cart for a quick drive. The entertainment is great, but not a lot had changed in 2 years, which is a bit disappointing. If you are on a first time visit, or simply want a solid performance, the Royal Suites Yucatan is for you. What stops me from rating this as an excellent rating is that we have been there, done that and with so many other resorts available, we thought it was time to try something different.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TRS Yucatan consists of 130 luxurious rooms located in an exclusive area within the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera. Guest may enjoy first class facilities that include a private lobby with a bar, exclusive swimming pool with Jacuzzi, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, private bar with premium beverages, room service, free Internet connection, bar service to the pool sun beds and an exclusive restaurant. For adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your TRS Yucatan by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Royal Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- TRS Yucatan By Palladium Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico