We stayed at the Royal Suites Jan 20-27. We had a Mayan suite room 7217 and it was the perfect location from the lobby and the pool. It was nice and quiet as well. There was one room that could see into our outdoor shower but I just showered with my bathing suit on and there is also a tub so it didn't phase me too much. There was lots of wildlife and the resort was stunning. We had a raccoon in our roof that you could hear every so often but it didn't really bother us. The resort is huge so if you don't like walking I'd go to a smaller one, we found the cart service for the royal guests was great, we never had a problem getting a ride from any of the 4 other lobbies. The food was pretty good, we ate at El Jardin most of the time. The pontoon boat was also a nice way to see the resort we really enjoyed that. All the places to stop and feed the fish... It was really an amazing place, and I would definitely suggest the royal suites in the Palladium complex! And go visit Filberto in the royal lounge, he was great! I definitely enjoyed it and would go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TRS Yucatan consists of 454 luxurious rooms located in an exclusive area within the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera. Guest may enjoy first class facilities that include a private lobby with a bar, two exclusive swimming pools, plus one salt water pool, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, private bars with premium beverages, 24 hrs room service, free Internet connection, bar service to the pools sun beds and an exclusive restaurants. Designed for adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Palladium Hotel Group, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your TRS Yucatan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Royal Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- TRS Yucatan Hotel Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico