Our first stay at the Royal Suites was in January 2011, our second trip was December 2013. Great to see that nothing had changed as far as their standards for excellence in service, hospitality and comfort. We absolutely love it there. The rooms are beautifully decorated, the resort is amazing and you get treated like royalty - I can't say enough about how excellent the staff are to deal with. I also love the wildlife and natural feel of the resort. I don't understand why other reviewers would ever be dissatisfied with the food, we are picky eaters and we loved it. We have stayed at other "mega" resorts in the Riviera Maya where the food was awful, the Royal Suites has by far the best tasting food. Also, their beach is one of the biggest compared to other resorts, and there were always plentiful beach chairs, which I loved because there is nothing worse than having to scramble for chairs. The nightly entertainment was top notch, loved the comedy acts and the dancers. The only thing I'd suggest as an improvement would be to possibly expand the VIP area on the beach as it was hard to find a beach bed there at times, and (more importantly) the beach in front of the VIP area was extremely rocky with lots of other debris that had washed up on shore, to enter the water on this part of the beach in front of the VIP area you have to walk over sharp rocks which is very unpleasant - this wasn't the case in 2011. Otherwise, this place is paradise for us and we will stay here again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TRS Yucatan consists of 454 luxurious rooms located in an exclusive area within the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera. Guest may enjoy first class facilities that include a private lobby with a bar, two exclusive swimming pools, plus one salt water pool, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, private bars with premium beverages, 24 hrs room service, free Internet connection, bar service to the pools sun beds and an exclusive restaurants. Designed for adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Palladium Hotel Group, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your TRS Yucatan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Royal Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- TRS Yucatan Hotel Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico