My husband and I have been back to the Royal Suites Yucatan 6 times. We no sooner get home and we start planning to go back. We joined their travel club in October 2011 and have greatly enjoyed the benefits that this program offers.
What makes the Royal Suites so memorable to us... The staff make this place the best place for us. They are fun and easy going. They care about all of the details of your stay and about your happiness. We have been to other resorts including the Rui Palace in Jamaica and find that the Grand Palladium's attention to hospitality is exceptional.
We have just gotten back from our 7 day trip there - 10/13-10/20. The weather was fantastic! Beautiful blue skies every single day! The drinks flowed. Jose Luis in the Royal Lobby bar makes the most awesome Bloody Marys.
We also enjoy feeding the cats in the morning. There were 3 orange cats and one black striped cat that we fed breakfast and dinner to outside of El Jardin. We got a bag of Wiskas to feed the cats - we gave this bag to a honeymoon couple from Germany who assured us they would carryon feeding the cats.
There is wildlife in the resort. We enjoy this aspect very much. One of our ultimate favorite experiences and one that might not be good for everyone, is having dinner at Punta Emilia. Punta Emilia is their seafood restaurant on the beach. It doesn't happen everytime but when it does it makes our trip - this time there were at least 10 raccoons that joined us for dinner - mostly baby raccoons! So cute! It is possible to get them to leave you alone by using your napkin to shue them away. They will climb on the table so some shuing is necessary, but they will stand and smile for photo ops as desired.
As far as our room - we had the govenor's suite this time. We really enjoyed the vista views from the 3rd floor.
The band - Con Classy - is excellent! They keep everyone well entertained into the night. We were disappointed that we did not see Carolina this time. She is a solo artist, who singing style is similar to Macey Grey and/or Tracy Chapman. Very good relaxing melodies. We have told her to get on the Voice and when she does, to pick Celo as her mentor. :)
The environment of the resort is beautiful. There is just too much that I could write... I can't wait to once again hear "Welcome back family - you are home."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TRS Yucatan consists of 130 luxurious rooms located in an exclusive area within the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera. Guest may enjoy first class facilities that include a private lobby with a bar, exclusive swimming pool with Jacuzzi, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, private bar with premium beverages, room service, free Internet connection, bar service to the pool sun beds and an exclusive restaurant. For adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your TRS Yucatan by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Royal Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- TRS Yucatan By Palladium Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico