"Great hotel if you are premium member"
This is our second time staying at this resort and have had a great time on both occasions. This year we went from Dec19-Jan4 the entertainment staff out did them selfs with the new years show, it was great! A holiday is only as good as you make it, but when you make friends with the entertainments staff it's even better. We spent our mornings at pool #1 where it was always a blast seeing Archie and Jesus do their thing. They were both so entertaining. I have to say Archie is the life of the party so full of energy and a smile from ear to ear. Jesus, what can I say great guy and always put you to work in his "body pump class" don't miss it! We always asked them where they would be because that's where the best time would be had. They got to know us and would always make a point of coming over to say hello or give a wave. In the evenings we would hang out at the lobby in the premium section where we got the best service ever! Laura a young lady served us one evening got to know us and from that point on we never had to order again she knew what we like and would bring it over! If that's not service I don't know what is. On our beach days we would get the best service from Karen in the members beach area. She is so sweet always had a smile on her face. I know I wouldn't be smiling if I had to serve drinks on supper hot days, but I'm glad she was. Karen never let us go thirsty. She took the time to make my favourite drink into a slush on really hot days and it was amazing!!! Onto our room #1858 cleaned very well by Miguel and he always left great towel animals for our son. But I have to say Natalia who cleaned my moms room # 1940 was amazing my mom was so pleased it made her holiday. Natalia remembered my family from 2 years ago when she clean our room on our first visit so I know why my mom was so happy with her work. One day she did up my moms room with flowers and made up the bed so beautiful my mom was touched buy the gesture.
Thank you to our new Sirenies friends we thank you for your hard work.
My advice to you travellers
get to know the people,say hello,do something nice and in return you will have a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa 5* is an astonishing complex, situated on the Mayan Riviera, just 20 miles from Playa del Carmen, and 1 hour from the airport at Cancun. Is in a class of its own due to its spectacular design. It brings to mind the ancient Mayan buildings; but at the same time, a moder, minimalist style which blends perfectly with the luxurious natural vegetation in the gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel And Spa
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach
- Grand Sirenis Mexico
- Gran Sirenis
- Sirenis Riviera Maya
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa Akumal, Mexico