Brilliant, best holiday ever. Everyone was so friendly, the concierge in Akam block Diego and Alex, the bar staff in Mezcal bar Carlos, Luis, Sonia, Cali, Sarhet especially Samuel and Amilcar. Leo and Ana were amazing. To be honest all the staff were great but too numourous to mention.
The hotel is lovely, clean spacious rooms, beach cleaned every morning, food great especially the Japanese and Steak House, they even had first aiders walking around the beach and pool areas.
As for the holiday apart from Xel Ha which was fantastic, we made our own way on the local buses as it was so easy getting around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa 5* is an astonishing complex, situated on the Mayan Riviera, just 20 miles from Playa del Carmen, and 1 hour from the airport at Cancun. Is in a class of its own due to its spectacular design. It brings to mind the ancient Mayan buildings; but at the same time, a moder, minimalist style which blends perfectly with the luxurious natural vegetation in the gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel And Spa
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach
- Grand Sirenis Mexico
- Gran Sirenis
- Sirenis Riviera Maya
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa Akumal, Mexico