This was our second visit here. This year we stayed in July 2013. We booked ocean view and booked with Transat. We had a better location next to the beach.
The service is excellent here. We ate at the buffet every night. Our waiter Roberto Carlos Ghable is the best!! He is very polite and friendly. He does an excellent job.
The maid service is very good.
The food was very good. There is a lot of vegetarian food to choose from. So much selection of food to pick from.
The pools are very clean and huge. The lazy river is fun to float around.
We love the beach area. It is a great place to snorkel, lots of fish to see. We took out the Kayak, it was nice to paddle around. Don't forget to take water shoes!
We booked with Dive center for a boat ride to Akumal to snorkel with the turtles.(2nd time) They are really good at showing you all the different fish. We got to hold a starfish.
My boys rented water ski doos for half an hour and had an awesome time.
My husband and I used the spa. The water spa was excellent.
We booked a trip to Xplor. This was a lot of fun. Ziplining, atv, swimming underground caves.
We really love Grand Sirenis. There is so much to do in the Riviera side of Mexico.
I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa 5* is an astonishing complex, situated on the Mayan Riviera, just 20 miles from Playa del Carmen, and 1 hour from the airport at Cancun. Is in a class of its own due to its spectacular design. It brings to mind the ancient Mayan buildings; but at the same time, a moder, minimalist style which blends perfectly with the luxurious natural vegetation in the gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel And Spa
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach
- Grand Sirenis Mexico
- Gran Sirenis
- Sirenis Riviera Maya
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa Akumal, Mexico