We stayed at the Grand Sirenis from the 30th April to the 14th May 2013, it was fantastic. The food was great - our favourite was the Brazilian Restaurant. The Mexican Restaurant was a little disappointing, but I think that this is due to the fact that it was very similar to the buffet that we had been eating regularly. Our room was lovely, although the mini bar wasn't overly impressive. Amazing beach...we swam with sea turtles nearly everyday, in the sea right off the beach - there is no need to pay for the boat trip to swim with the sea turtles!
We went on a trip to Xel-Ha which was amazing...We swam with dolphins there, which we highly recommend.
We would like to give a special mention and thank you to our concierge Eduardo and Jorge, who were fantastic. They could not do enough to help us. Eduardo even helped my partner to arrange our engagement!
We would definitely go back to the Grand Sirenis, thanks :)
David & Kayleigh x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa 5* is an astonishing complex, situated on the Mayan Riviera, just 20 miles from Playa del Carmen, and 1 hour from the airport at Cancun. Is in a class of its own due to its spectacular design. It brings to mind the ancient Mayan buildings; but at the same time, a moder, minimalist style which blends perfectly with the luxurious natural vegetation in the gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel And Spa
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach
- Grand Sirenis Mexico
- Gran Sirenis
- Sirenis Riviera Maya
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa Akumal, Mexico