I'm going to keep it simple with Pro's and Con's
Hotel was clean
Buffet was nice and was open for enough time during the day
The beach is one of the best and longest we have seen in the Mayan
Swimming is great right there off the beach
Service is terrible - no urgency for anything unless you tip
Sometimes maid missed our room for cleaning
Very difficult if not impossible to get a reservation at any of the Ala carte restaurants
Extremely HARD beds and not sure if that was a pillow or what is was.
Over all... nice clean hotel and grounds, beautiful beach, but hotel could make some changes to increase the level of service and perhaps make guest rooms a little more comfortable to reach the 4.5 Star status they ask you to pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular, private Caribbean beach-front complex that boasts of 800 meters of white, fine sand and turquoise blue waters. Guests of the Grand Palladium White Sand are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa (excluding the Royal Suite facilities). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium White Sand Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium White Sand Hotel Akumal
- Palladium White Sands
- Grand Palladium White Sands Resort
- Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico